Five for Your Calendars:
- Taste of Hartford Restaurant Week ends on Saturday. Make your reservations right NOW.
- Wednesday, February 7, 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Attend the City of Hartford’s Bike PlanMeeting! This is a public meeting and we encourage people to attend. Hartford has been designated as a bronze level bike-friendly city, and hopefully, we can help get to silver by participating in the planning process. This meeting will be held at 260 Constitution Plaza, enter on the plaza level.
- Thursday, February 9, 7 pm: Check out Sea Tea Improv‘s Chatterbox/Culture Dogs. (Or, don’t wait til Thursday. Just go tonight. Or tomorrow night. Or both.
- Tuesday, February 13, 8 am – 10 pm: Hartford Mardi Gras! Join Hartford Hot Several to just celebrate with brass band mini-concerts downtown all day; a parade downtown at 4:00 with multiple bands, drum lines, giant puppets, dancers, beads and all manner of revelry
- Monday – Thursday from 9:30 am – 2:30 pm, all month long: We’ll be at theiQuilt Innovation Center. Stop in, see LEGO Hartford, buy a repurposed Hartford banner bag, and tell us what you think Hartford needs next!
View additional upcoming events at Hartford.com.