The iQuilt Innovation Center has been open for one year! Have you stopped into visit us yet? WHAT? You haven’t? Here are five things you can do when you make your long overdue visit to the center located at 22 Central Row. We’ll be here waiting for you, Monday through Friday, 10 am to 2 pm.
1. Learn more about what The iQuilt Plan does — it’s not all ice skating and LEGOs®.
3. Well, some of it is LEGOs®. Take a look at LEGO® Hartford, tell us your thoughts for the future of our Capital City, and create your own iconic Hartford building.
3. Find out what’s next for us, now that the Horace Bushnell Promenade is substantially complete.
4. Buy a one-of-a-kind shopping bag, pencil case or portfolio cover, made from recycled Hartford street banners. Supplies are limited, and this is the only place you can buy them.
5. Buy a friend a one-of-a-kind shopping bag, pencil case or portfolio cover, made from recycled Hartford street banners. We did mention that supplies are limited, and this is the only place you can buy them, but proceeds will be used to fund Winterfest Hartford, so you can feel extra-good about buying as many as you can.